Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
“Personally fighting for your best outcome.”
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Van Nuys Courthouse – Seizure of 2 lbs. of cocaine suppressed based on illegal search of a hotel room. Case dismissed. Over $22,000 in seized property returned.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Torrance Courthouse — Possession for Sale of 85 pounds of cannabis and illegal assault weapons. All cannabis charges dismissed and cannabis returned. Firearm charge reduced to misdemeanor. No Jail time.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Antelope Valley Courthouse – Cultivation of over 100 lbs. of marijuana. Case dismissed.
- San Diego Superior Court, Central Courthouse – Possession of 15 lbs. of marijuana with a firearm. Case dismissed due to illegal search of a hotel room.
- Kern County Superior Court, Taft Courthouse – Transportation of 10 lbs. of marijuana and $22,000 cash with no medical defense. Case dismissed.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Criminal Courts Building – Possession for sale of a controlled substance with ten (10) prior felony convictions. Defendant receives probation.
- Sonoma County, Santa Rosa Hall of Justice – Cultivation of 800 marijuana plants, with $300,000 seized. All felony charges dismissed, reduced to misdemeanors. No jail time.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, San Fernando Courthouse – Insurance fraud in excess of $300k and arson. Defendant receives probation with no jail time.
- Central District of California, United States Federal Courthouse – Corporation facing charges of money laundering and illegally structuring payments receives fine and probation.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, East Los Angeles Courthouse – Illegal operation of a medical marijuana business, operating a business without a permit, and false advertising. Case dismissed.
- Trinity County Superior Court, Weaverville Courthouse – Possession of currency related to a drug transaction. Case dismissed. $40k returned to defendant.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Van Nuys Courthouse – Felony criminal threats charges with $1 million dollar bail. Case dismissed.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Van Nuys Courthouse – Defendant arrested and charged with possession of cocaine and narcotic painkillers for sale. Case dismissed.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Inglewood Courthouse – Possession for sale of marijuana with prior strike. Strike dismissed and probation granted.