Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
A Dedicated Legal Team Providing Personalized Representation To Achieve The Best Possible Results
Attorney Eric D. Shevin founded Shevin Law Group in 1993 and, since then, our lawyers have provided vigorous criminal law representation and cannabis-related legal advice for an array of client needs. We are a Los Angeles firm with case victories spanning several states and practice areas. Whether you need an advocate to help you fight a DUI charge or you are looking to build a solid foundation in the cannabis business, our zealous attorneys will provide you with knowledgeable and efficient representation. To learn about individuals on our team, see their bios:
- Eric D. Shevin
- Stephen J. Fisch
- Narek Balagyozyan
- Terry R. Fields
- Narineh Nkhodadadian
- Ruey Slotnick
- Giselle Quijano Castellanos
We pride ourselves in our commitment to achieving your best possible results and providing you with comprehensive services from start to finish.
Protecting Your Rights, Serving Your Future
Our lawyers have received national recognition for their effective advocacy and counsel. At Shevin Law Group, we provide legal assistance in the following areas and more:
- General criminal charges such as drug charges, theft, domestic violence and probation violations
- Financial crimes and white collar allegations
- Drunk driving charges and DMV matters
- Federal criminal charges such as tax crimes, embezzlement and fraud
- Advising on cannabis laws and regulations
- Cannabis business formation, brand development and intellectual property protection
- Cannabis licensing and investment matters
Clients come to us for our experience and education in these matters. Facing a criminal charge or starting a cannabis-related business without legal counsel may have grave effects on the course of your life and the success of your business. We are here to help you understand your rights and the proper steps for the best possible outcome.