Narineh is an Associate in the firm’s transactional and cannabis business practice specializing in business formation, regulatory compliance and related transactional matters. Narineh has been with Shevin Law Group since January 2019, working full-time as a senior law clerk while attending classes in the evenings.
Narineh earned her J.D. in December 2019 from Southwestern Law School, with a concentration in Technology Law & Entrepreneurship. She received her B.A. in Philosophy with a concentration in Law & Society from the University of California, Riverside in 2012.
Narineh is fluent in Armenian.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2019
- Major: • Concentration: Technology Law & Entrepreneurship
- University of California, Riverside
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Philosophy, with a concentration in Law & Society
Current Employment Position
- Attorney at Law
- Business Formation
- Transactional Matters
- Cannabis Regulatory Compliance