Experienced Criminal Defense Firm Takes on Complex Cases in California
Shevin Law Group is a premier boutique criminal law firm that has served greater California and many other areas of California from our Los Angeles office since 1993. Our results-oriented firm zealously defends clients from a broad array of charges. We also offer legal services for medical marijuana businesses in California and beyond.
Tactical Negotiations and Strength in the Courtroom
Shevin Law Group is a criminal defense law firm that provides comprehensive legal defenses for the accused. Whether you face a petty crime charge or multiple felony charges, our experienced team can provide a strategy to protect you. Our firm prides itself on a commitment to our clients. We offer:
- Full legal services — From your first call, we listen to your concerns, provide advice and help identify the most effective way to fight each and every charge.
- Personal connection with clients and their families — Your legal problems become our challenges to solve.
- Legal authority — We don’t just practice the law, we teach it. Our attorneys lecture at the Los Angeles County Judiciary and the NACDL Advanced Criminal Law Seminar. We are also regularly featured in national media outlets and locally in the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Daily Journal and Orange County Register.
- Accolades — The legal industry has recognized our accomplishments. Among other awards, our founder, Eric D. Shevin, has been selected among the top five percent of attorneys in Southern California and is recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer nationally. We are known nationally for our success in criminal law matters.
- Aggressive civil litigation — We bring the same motivation to our civil litigation division as we do to our criminal law cases. We litigate business matters, breaches of contract, personal injury cases, insurance disputes and other issues.
Whether negotiating in or out of the courtroom, we make sure to protect our clients in every aspect of their legal problem.
Vigorous Defense for Criminal Charges in California and Federal Courts
If you or a family member is facing drug charges or has been accused of any crime, it is your right to present a strong defense. We stand up for our clients charged with any criminal offense:
If you or a family member has been placed under arrest, we can explain your options and fight for your rights.
Timely Medical Marijuana Business Counsel
Though California’s voters passed the Compassionate Use Act in 1996, tremendous confusion remains as to how medical marijuana may be lawfully cultivated and distributed to qualified medical patients. The practical reality is that medical marijuana is here to stay, and while many people believe that marijuana business activity is legal for patients with a prescription, that isn't exactly true. We explain how California marijuana law really works, and provide valuable counsel whether you are an individual patient asserting your rights, a group desiring to establish a dispensary or collective cultivation project, or a physician looking for legal guidance. As more states have altered their marijuana laws, our services and client base has grown. We keep abreast of changes on a daily basis so we can advise clients throughout the country, from Los Angeles to Maine.
Contact an award-winning firm to discuss your needs today
At Shevin Law Group, you can count on our personalized attention, commitment to results and legal savvy in handling your criminal, litigation or medical marijuana matter. Our office is open weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with outside hours by appointment. We are available by phone 24/7 at 818.784.2700. You may also contact us online for a free consultation. Our office is convenient to all major freeways in Los Angeles. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, personal checks, money orders and cash.